Welcome to my stop on the Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop, hosted by Bookhounds! As in past Clear Your Shelf hops, I’m going to only hint at the books I’m giving away, because it’s FUN. Ha ha. This box of books is quite a mixed bag, so read the clues below carefully to see if these interest you or not. I will say the books fall into two categories: I got some middle grade books at Comic Con that I won’t be reading, so if you enjoy middle grade (or have a kid that reads!), you’ll love these books. The rest are adult fantasy and science fiction.
Because of ridiculously high postal rates, this giveaway is for U.S. residents only, and I’ll be shipping them via media mail when the giveaway is over.
Please read the clues below and see if you can guess what’s in the box!
1. There are nine books in the box.
2. Four of the books are middle grade fantasies, and they are all ARCs.
3. One of the adult books is a fantasy published by Pyr, and was just recently released. And it’s the third book in a series.
4. One of the books is a horror anthology.
5. One of the books is the seventh in a beloved urban fantasy series.
6. One of the books is a science fiction story about a generation ship.
7. One of the books is the first in a new science fiction thriller series.
8. All the books are paperbacks.
9. The five adult books are all finished copies.
Take a peek:
Ready to enter? Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And don’t forget to check out the other blogs on this hop:
<!– end LinkyTools script –>