Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! I love this week’s theme, because I seem to have found some new-to-me authors in recent months, and I can’t wait to read more of their books. I am only listing authors that already have more than one book published, not debut authors. So here they are: my top ten authors I’ve only read one book from – but I NEED to read more (and sorry, I’m not linking these up—there are just too many!):
1. Andrew Smith. I’ve read: 100 Sideways Miles. I’m dying to read: Grasshopper Jungle and Winger.
2. Marcus Sedgwick. I’ve read: She is Not Invisible. I’m dying to read: Midwinterblood and My Swordhand is Singing.
3. Kevin Hearne. I’ve read: Hounded. I’m dying to read: Hexed and Hammered.
4. John Scalzi. I’ve read: Lock In. I’m dying to read: Redshirts and Old Man’s War.
5. Kathleen Tierney. I’ve read: Blood Oranges. I’m dying to read: Red Delicious and Cherry Bomb.
6. Gillian Flynn. I’ve read: Gone Girl. I’m dying to read: Sharp Objects and Dark Places.
7. Patrick Ness. I’ve read: A Monster Calls. I’m dying to read: The Knife of Never Letting Go and More Than This.
8. Marissa Meyer. I’ve read: Cinder. I’m dying to read: Scarlet and Cress.
9. Stephanie Kuehn. I’ve read: Charm & Strange. I’m dying to read: Complicit and Delicate Monsters (no cover yet).
10. Libba Bray. I’ve read: A Great and Terrible Beauty. I’m dying to read: The Diviners and Going Bovine.
Have you read these authors? I’d love to hear from you!