Welcome to my stop on the Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop, hosted by Bookhounds and I Am A Reader, Not a Writer! First off, this giveaway is for US residents only. I know I have lots of international readers, but it’s just too expensive to ship a box of books out of the country. I participated in this hop last year, which also fell right after I returned from San Diego Comic Con, and this year I will also be giving away a box of books that I picked up at SDCC. This year, however, I wanted to do something different, so the contents of this year’s box are a SURPRISE, although if you are really on the ball, you will probably recognize some of the teaser photos that I’ll share with you.
Here are a few clues about the contents of this box:
1. There are nine books in the box.
2. Of the nine, two are adult books and the other seven are young adult.
3. Seven of the books are ARCs, and two are finished copies.
4. Of the ARCs, two were published in July, one will be published in August, two will be published in September, and two will be published in October.
5. Two of the books are mysteries, six are fantasy and/or dystopian, and one is urban fantasy.
6. One of the books is slightly controversial, and was written by a very controversial author.
Warning: Secret box of books may contain Comic Con swag! Enter at your own risk:-)
And now for a glimpse at the books:
Obviously, some of these photo clues may be easy to guess, but I’m sure I’m going to stump someone, right? If you live in the US and you’re interested in winning this box of books, simply click on the Rafflecopter button below:
And don’t forget to follow the rest of the Hop here. Good luck!