Welcome to the Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop, hosted by I Am A Reader! This blog hop is an opportunity to “spring clean” and take stock of the books on my shelves that I just know I’m never going to read, or books I’ve already read that I want to pass along to someone else. Just like last year, I’m not going to tell you what’s in the secret box! (Or it wouldn’t be a secret, would it?) I will give you some clues, and for the discerning readers out there, these clues will tell you what you’ll get if you win.
Giveaway is open to US only this time. There’s quite the mix here, folks! In addition to a glimpse of what you’ll find in the box, here are some hints:
1. There are NINE books in the box. Of those, seven are young adult, and two are adult.
2. The genres represented in this box are: science fiction, fantasy, thriller, and historical.
3. Three of the books are hardcover, four are ARCS, and two are paperbacks.
4. One of the books was listed in my Top Ten Books of 2014.
5. One of the ARCs is signed by the author!
And now for glimpse of the books:
Can you guess any of these? I’m betting you can! To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
Follow the rest of the hop: