Welcome to my stop on the Best of 2013 Giveaway Hop! This awesomely HUGE hop is hosted by Mary at Bookhounds & Kathy at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer. Over 200 blogs are participating, so check out and enter my giveaway, then hop on over to the next blog! I had so many favorites this year, and these books are just a very small sample of some of the best books I read. Want to win one of them? One international winner will get to select one of the following, in either print or e-book form:
5. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. I read this back in March, but it still resonates with me today. A beautifully written and carefully researched YA paranormal. You can read my review here.
6. Splintered by A.G. Howard. If you love fairy tale retellings, you’ll love Howard’s take on Alice in Wonderland. And if you haven’t read this yet, it’s a great time to pick it up, because the sequel comes out in January! You can read my review here.
- Open to international readers provided The Book Depository ships to your country (please check here first)
- One randomly selected winner will get to choose ONE of the books highlighted in this giveaway
- Winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond, or an alternate winner will be selected.
Ready to enter? Simply click the Rafflecopter button below.
Click here to see the rest of the blogs on this hop.