Wow, it’s Tuesday again?? Time is flying by, and my reading list is getting longer and longer…Here is my Top Ten for this Tuesday, presented by The Broke and the Bookish:
1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. Release date: May 1, 2012. The final book in Cashore’s Seven Kingdoms Trilogy. Graceling and Fire are two of my all-time favorite YA books. They are so original and I love the characters so much, that I can’t wait to read Bitterblue.
2. Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore. Release date: April 3, 2012. The cover has changed, but I’m still very excited to read Moore’s latest. In fact, I like this cover even better than the first one. Looking for some comedy with your horror? Moore’s the guy for you.
4. Railsea by China Miéville. Release date: May 15, 2012. This YA book from Miéville looks fantastic. Although I have to admit I haven’t enjoyed everything I’ve read by him, a couple of his adult books are all-time favorites of mine.
6. The Earthquake Machine by Mary Pauline Lowry. Now available. Mary asked me to review her book, and I am so looking forward to it! She recently had the cover redesigned, and it’s really beautiful. Can’t wait!
7. The Destroyed by Brett Battles. Release date: March? Hmmm, not sure about the release date, but my buddy Brett will soon release the next chapter in his Quinn series. Isn’t the cover eye-catching? If you haven’t read this series yet, where have you been??
9. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. Release date: April 24, 2012. I’ve been hearing a lot about Julie’s new series lately, so here it is, on my list. I love the cover, I’m a sucker for tears of blood!
10. Gods Without Men by Hari Kunzru. Now available. I’ve never read Kunzru before, but his latest takes place in the Mojave Desert where I grew up. That alone is a good enough reason to read this book!